- We had a parts of speech quiz on all 8 parts of speech.
- Each student received the summer reading assignment for Intro to Lit or Honors Intro to Lit.
- With a graphic organizer, we thought through the perspective to write about on the final exam, and chose one or two core texts to focus on.
- We had a discussion on the Terezin Project and branched out from there to a discussion about all of our books. The questions for the discussion are here.
1. Think about your perspective for the final exam written question. What text will you write about? Prepare some ideas on the graphic organizer (optional). Print out the anthology poem you will read to the class on the day of your final exam.
2. Bring all books due to the Harvard Public Library, Bromfield School Library, and classroom library to Ms. H. tomorrow. Please bring the books during A, C, and G periods and stop by the classroom if you are in B and F classes, which will not be in ELA on Thursday, May 14. If you have any copies of any book from ELA, please bring it and pass it back. You can hold onto To Kill a Mockingbird until the day of your final.