- Our goal: see and read literature as a series of great scenes we can discuss like film.
- Listen to example on "The Natural" and see an example of a brief summary, with four points.
- Share your film examples with classmates, with the goal of talking continually for 6-7 minutes about film.
- Return claims and evidence on Chapter 1 with feedback.
- If we have not conferenced yet on the book review, if you want to, we will this week.
- Save Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 documents to The Pearl folder on google drive.
- Closely read scenes of Chapter 2 and share "text frame" notes on those scenes.
1. Read and write Chapter 2 text frames on "Kino Finds the Pearl of the World." See quick tips on Chapter 2 homework here.
2) Begin the first and second text frame on scenes in Chapter 3. Further quick tips on Chapter 3 homework are here.